Northminster Presbyterian Church will hold remote worship services the 15th and 22nd of March. Please click the link for more information about how to join in our remote worship service and to read a message from Rev. Byron about how our community will weather this time of uncertainty.
- Every Monday at 6:30 pm: More than Mindfulness Mondays at Bump ‘n Grind Coffee Shop with the Center for Holy Imagination. (Will be moving to remote meetings through March)
- Every Wednesday at noon: Mid-week Bible Study. (Dial-in number: (425) 436-6301, access code: 198853#).
- Every Thursday at 6 pm: Yoga for Restoration and Rest.
- Every Sunday at 9:30 am: Bible Study for Adults in the library of Northminster Presbyterian Church. (Canceled March 15th and 22nd)
- Every Sunday at 11:15 am: Sunday School for children ages 4 through 12. (Canceled March 15th and 22nd)
Women’s History Month Brunch: The men of Northminster will be honoring all women of the church with a brunch after worship on March 15th, as well as a special moment during the worship service.
N Street Village Donation Drive: Northminster is hosting an in-kind donation drive during the month of March in honor of International Women’s Day on March 8th. The donations will go to N Street Village, a D.C. Women’s Shelter, and will help their mission of empowering women experiencing homelessness. Please see the insert in your bulletin to find the list of items needed. Bring donations to room 206 and place on the white table along the wall. For more information or questions contact Ailih Weeldreyer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Community Outreach Opportunity for Shepherd’s Table: Northminster has the exciting opportunity to partner with Shepherd’s Table to provide a meal to our neighbors experiencing through the Bright Meals program. More information will be coming soon to coordinate a congregation-wide effort to gather the resources necessary to provide this important service to our community. In the meantime, individuals are invited to sign up to volunteer at any time to serve a meal with Shepherd’s Table. For more information, visit https://www.shepherdstable.org/volunteer-opportunities/ or contact Ailih Weeldreyer (email@example.com).
A New Members’ Class will be offered for those wishing to join Northminster Presbyterian Church. Please contact Rev. Byron or call the church office (202) 829-5311 if you are interested in learning more about membership at Northminster. The class is for those who are new to the church as well as those wishing to recommit to it.